Michael Stickler and Girlfriend Tia Borso Welcomes New Baby Boy, Names Shepherd Allen Stickler

Michael Stickler And Girlfriend Tia Borso Welcomes Baby Boy Shepherd

American social media personality Michael Stickler and his girlfriend Tia Borso recently celebrated the arrival of their baby boy.

On July 17, 2023, Borso delightedly shared a heartfelt series of pictures featuring Stickler, herself, and their newborn baby.

Accompanying the endearing snapshots, she captioned, “Introducing Shepherd Allen Stickler, born on July 13 at 1:43 pm. Loved beyond measure and more perfect than we could have ever imagined.”

Likewise, just a few hours after Borso shared the pictures, Stickler took to social media to share an intimate video documenting the entire journey: from the moment Borso went into labor, their time spent at the hospital, the beautiful moment of delivering their baby, their journey back home with their little one, and heartwarming scenes of Stickler joyfully playing with their child.

This heartfelt video captured the remarkable and precious moments that unfolded, showcasing the love, excitement, and the beginning of their new chapter as a family.

In tandem with the video, Stickler accompanied it with a heartfelt caption, exclaiming, “Welcome home, Shepherd! We were born to love you. This song was playing in the delivery room the moment you were brought into the world.”

In the wake of the social media personality’s post, congratulations from his dedicated followers flooded in. Among the well-wishers, one person congratulated them, stating, “Congratulations! Becoming a father is truly one of the most incredible blessings in the world.”

Likewise, another follower chimed in with adoration, exclaiming, “He’s absolutely adorable! You’re going to be an amazing mama! From what I can tell, he looks just like his daddy!”

Even though Borso is experiencing motherhood for the first time, Stickler is already familiar with the joys of fatherhood, as this marks his second time embracing the role.

The social media personality went a step further by sharing a heartfelt video on July 11, 2023, capturing beautiful moments of his daughter having a great time with him.

Accompanying the video, he penned a touching caption, acknowledging that these were the last few days of his daughter’s journey as an only child.

Filled with gratitude, he expressed his profound appreciation for the precious two weeks they had shared, emphasizing how incredibly lucky he felt to be her dad.

Likewise, with unwavering confidence, Stickler proclaimed that his daughter would undoubtedly become the best big sister.

Michael Stickler shares a daughter with his ex-wife, Kat Stickler

Michael and his ex-wife welcomed their daughter, Mary-Katherine Stickler, nicknamed MK, on November 15, 2019. Before their separation, the pair lived together and raised their daughter, often sharing pictures of their family of three on social media.

Kat Stickler, Michael Stickler’s ex-wife, and their child. (Source: Instagram)

However, even after their divorce, Michael and his ex-wife made a conscious decision to prioritize the well-being of their daughter, MK, and have chosen to co-parent her together. MK maintains equally strong bonds with both her father and her mother.

On June 10, 2021, Kat posted multiple pictures with MK, expressing her fondness for matching outfits with her little one. In the caption, she wrote, “I love matching with my mini-me.”

Follow Glamour Buff on Google News!

Colleen Ballinger Claims She Lost Broadway Role amid Grooming Accusations

“I was really sad about that,” said the YouTuber.

Colleen Ballinger has been facing backlash, and multiple companies have ended ties with her since she was accused of grooming young viewers.

The YouTuber has since been sharing her “dark times” following the accusations. Now, the YouTuber has opened up about how she lost out on a Broadway audition last year over her grooming allegations.

On Thursday, January 11, 2024, Ballinger uploaded a new vlog on her YouTube channel titled ‘My Big Audition!’ In the new video, she went into the details of losing out on a big Broadway opportunity.

She mentioned that the auditions didn’t work out and was sad about it. She also said that she lost the Broadway opportunity right after she was accused of grooming, an accusation which she claimed was made up.

She stated, “It didn’t work out and I was really sad about that. I’m not going to get super into it but obviously, a lot happened last year, a lot was said last year. I lost that opportunity right after a story came out about me that was just completely made up and it is what it is.”

Colleen Ballinger talks about losing out on a Broadway opportunity in her new YouTube video (Photo: YouTube)

“We’re moving forward. I already got to do a Broadway show, and I’m so grateful for that. What a cool, wonderful, and beautiful experience that was for me,” Ballinger added. She said she was grateful for that opportunity as it was her ultimate dream to be on Broadway.

Her statement read, “I’m so grateful that I ever got to do it because my ultimate dream, if you know me at all since I was a little girl, was to be on Broadway.” She further reflected on the opportunity and admitted that she was “excited to see that dream come true again.”

But Ballinger then reconciled with the fact that the “dream has already come true.” As she continued, she said she finally understood why her viewers wanted an update, as she had conveyed so much of the audition process in her videos throughout 2023.

She stated, “I shared that audition process with you, so I understand why everyone is so curious to know what happened, but I’m not going to sit here and have a pity party about it. I definitely already had a pity party about that one, believe me, and now I’m just trying to look at everything with a different lens.”

Ballinger’s grooming accusations first surfaced in 2020 when Adam McIntyre, a former fan and YouTuber, spoke up against her. He accused her of grooming him and claimed that her behavior towards her fans wasn’t good.

However, nobody believed McIntyre then, and many of Ballinger’s fans defended her and accused McIntyre of lying. This led to the topic being faded and forgotten until McIntyre uploaded another video about Ballinger on June 4, 2023.

In the video, which was over an hour long, he opened up about his relationship with Ballinger and how he felt she was using him and other fans as per her needs. Likewise, in another video, he mentioned being a part of a group chat with Ballinger and other fans.

McIntyre claimed that when all of this was happening, Ballinger was already in her 30s, whereas most of the fans in the group chat were between 14 and 16. But the age didn’t stop Ballinger from commenting on their looks, encouraging bullying, and asking inappropriate questions.

“This woman groomed me,” McIntyre mentioned. Additionally, McIntyre showed multiple screenshots of his time in the group chats. Some of the pictures showed Ballinger asking very inappropriate questions.

As McIntyre went on, he claimed that Ballinger, also known as Miranda Sings, used love-bombing to make him feel special and praised and encouraged him to run her social media handles without pay. All this ultimately ended their friendship.

McIntyre later realized that Ballinger had been grooming him and decided to stand up and talk about his experience. Since he spoke against her, other fans in the group chat have also opened up about their experiences of being groomed or used by Ballinger.

In addition to Ballinger, fans have accused the YouTuber’s sister, Rachel, and her best friend, Kory DeSoto, of grooming. All three have received major backlash since the grooming scandal came to light, and many sponsors have ended their contracts.

Bruno Mars’ Relationship with Girlfriend Jessica Caban Reportedly in Shambles

“They are living separate lives,” said the source.

Bruno Mars’ Relationship with Girlfriend Jessica Caban Reportedly in Shambles

It looks like the end is near for Bruno Mars’ long-time relationship with his girlfriend, Jessica Caban.

As per reports, the American singer-songwriter and his girlfriend’s relationship might end up in a break up, considering the two are reportedly living apart as of this moment.

On Wednesday, January 10, 2024, an inside source close to the couple told The Sun that Mars and Caban weren’t together to celebrate Christmas and New Year’s Eve. The source also stressed that Mars’ busy touring schedule has kept them apart.

The source, a friend of the love birds, stated, “Bruno and Jessica barely spend time together anymore — it is really sad. They are living separate lives, so it doesn’t bode well for their relationship. It feels like things are fizzling out between them.”

“They have so much history together, but we aren’t sure whether they will be able to save things this time. It would be hard for them to say goodbye, but perhaps it’s for the best at this point,” the source added.

Bruno Mars with girlfriend Jessica Caban, 2015 pic.twitter.com/VuuwmblOpq

— ‎ً (@hourlyBM) March 29, 2022

The Sun also mentioned that Mars’ reluctance to take his relationship with his girlfriend of 13 years to another level, aka share the wedding vows, has added more pressure on their relationship.

DeuxMoi had also hinted at the duo’s alleged forthcoming split a couple of weeks ago. An anonymous tipster had told the popular Instagram gossip account, in one of their Q&A sessions, that Mars and Caban’s relationship was fizzling out.

They wrote, “Bruno Mars (ex) girlfriend not wearing any engagement ring? Could it be they split!???” To this info, DeuxMoi replied, “OMG we just talked about this on this week’s podcast episode. We could have used this info.”

The engagement in question refers to a previous report by DeuxMoi, where a source claimed that Mars and Caban had gotten engaged. The claim was agreed upon by Caban’s friend, who mentioned that Caban had been donning an engagement ring for a while.

DeuxMoi’s Instagram story where a tipster mentioned about Bruno Mars and Jessica Caban’s alleged split (Photo: Instagram)

Returning to the topic, on DeuxMoi’s Q&A session on January 10, 2024, another tipster mentioned the same thing reported by The Sun. The tipster wrote, “Bruno Mars and Jessica spent Christmas and New Year apart! Getting more obvious they split.”

As of this writing, neither Mars nor Caban has responded to the claims of their relationship fizzling out. The singer’s reps have also not made a comment. That said, Mars often likes to keep the details of his dating life away from the media.

Coming over to Mars’ relationship with his girlfriend, they first met in 2010 at a restaurant in New York. At the time, there were reports of them dating, officially confirmed via Caban’s tweet on October 7, 2012, when she shared a picture of herself and Mars.

Since then, the two have always been together, being each other’s support system. However, they did all this and more while keeping their togetherness out of the eye of the media and public.

Bruno Mars’ girlfriend Jessica Caban’s recent picture with no engagement ring amid rumored engagement news (Photo: Twitter)

Nonetheless, Mars occasionally mentioned Caban in his acceptance speeches and talked about their relationship in some of his interviews. For instance, when he won the Best Pop Vocal Album award in 2014, he said, “Jessica, I love you” onstage.

Years later, when he won the Record of the Year award in 2018, he went onstage and gushed about his life partner. He said, “My lady, Jessica, I love you, baby. Thank you for being my rock and being on my side throughout this whole process.”

Likewise, during his 2016 interview with Rolling Stone, he was asked if he would propose to Caban sometime soon. He replied that she was his best friend and they were “just happy.” His full answer read, “She’s my best friend. My rock. What’s wrong with that? We’re just happy.”

As years passed, things seemed blissful between the love birds, with one rumor claiming they were expanding their family. But these pregnancy rumors were never confirmed. And since Mars and Caban aren’t parents yet, it can be regarded as false.

Fast forward to 2024, Mars and Caban’s relationship is now in question. As mentioned earlier, reports claim they are living a separate life, hinting there might be a possible break up. For now, fans have to wait and see what happens next!

TikTok Couple Hunter and Devin Cordle Pregnant with Second Baby

Devin Cordle and Hunter Cordle have been together for over six years.

TikTok Couple Hunter and Devin Cordle Pregnant with Second Baby

American TikTok star Devin Cordle joyfully revealed the exciting news of expecting her second child with her partner, Hunter Cordle.

On January 10, 2024, Devin and Hunter captivated their followers by sharing a heartwarming video set to Billianne’s ‘Simply The Best.’ The endearing footage captured the couple in a tender moment, sharing a sweet kiss that beautifully highlighted their close and affectionate bond.

As the video unfolded, the Tiktok star affectionately revealed her growing baby bump, complemented by a heartwarming glimpse of the ultrasound image.

Alongside the post, Hunter and Devin Cordle added a caption that playfully hinted at the timeframe, stating “Summer of 2024” with a white heart emoji.

Upon viewing the video, a wave of congratulatory messages flooded in from their friends and followers. Kaci Blair Driggers expressed her excitement with a heartfelt message, saying, “I love love love you, friend!! Cannot wait for this addition.”

Meanwhile, Dani Austin Ramirez joyfully exclaimed, “YES THE SECRETS FINALLY OUT! I love you guys and I’m so happy for your beautiful growing family. Looks like we will need to postpone this year’s annual sky diving trip.”

Similarly, one fan expressed having a strong intuition about the TikTok star’s pregnancy. Over the past few weeks, every time she encountered posts or stories, she felt a sense of certainty, thinking, “Yep, she’s pregnant.”

The person also refrained from commenting on the posts, respecting the TikTok star’s privacy and knowing that the announcement would come when she was ready.

Devin Cordle and Hunter Cordle’s relationship timeline

Devin and Hunter’s love story began when they first crossed paths during their teenage years at the same school. Their connection later flourished as they shared memorable moments at high school homecomings and proms.

After several years of building a strong relationship, the couple took a significant step forward. At the young age of 19, Devin and Hunter exchanged vows in a breathtaking wedding ceremony in 2017.

The intimate event was graced by the presence of their close friends and family members, marking the commencement of a beautiful chapter in their lives.

Approximately four years into their marriage, Devin and Hunter joyfully welcomed their first daughter, Ivy Cordle, in March 2021. Since the birth of their child, the couple consistently shared snapshots featuring their firstborn.

For instance, on February 26, 2023, the TikTok star shared a touching family picture to commemorate her daughter’s birthday. In the caption accompanying the post, she conveyed her astonishment that nearly two years had flown by since they first embraced parenthood.

Devin Cordle and Hunter Cordle welcomed their daughter, Ivy Cordle, in 2021. (Source: Instagram)

Devin further reflected that she and her husband have acquired valuable lessons over these two years, but ultimately, they have grown in various aspects, emerging stronger as a cohesive team.

Similarly, on June 30, 2023, she shared a heartwarming snapshot capturing a tender moment with her daughter and husband, expressing the sentiment with the caption, “A dream come true.”

Upon seeing the pictures, one person stated that the pictures are adorable and so dreamy, while another commented that Devin is so blessed to have such a sweet family.

ncG1vNJzZmifnJa6sMHRm6yfnl6YvK57zZ6urGednrCprcSlZKysmZi4rbHRZp6iqpybv6qxzZ1kraGRYq%2BwvtKoZKynng%3D%3D